We prize trustworthiness, transparency, and your safety.
ChronoWatches Trusted Seller
A Trusted Seller is distinguished by special reliability and trustworthiness in his dealings with ChronoWatches and its users.
To become a ChronoWatches Trusted Seller, a dealer must meet a few important requirements, which we have listed for you below. He/she must also acknowledge and sign the Trusted Seller Guidelines for dealers.
How does a dealer become a Trusted Seller?
Verification of the identity of the dealer
All dealers must provide a copy of their ID, trade license or excerpt from the commercial register, and where necessary, confirmation of identity from dealers previously activated on ChronoWatches.
Six-month probationary period
Only dealers who have been active on ChronoWatches for six months with no unresolved disputes can become Trusted Sellers.
Signature for the Trusted Seller Guidelines
To become a ChronoWatches Trusted Seller, a dealer must accept the ChronoWatches Trusted Seller Guidelines – and follow them!
If we receive any reports of disputes or violations of the Trusted Seller Guidelines, ChronoWatches Support will contact the dealer to clarify the matter. We take violations of the Trusted Seller Guidelines very seriously. Such violations could lead to the withdrawal of the seal from your account.
The ChronoWatches Trusted Seller Guidelines
Every dealer that has the Trusted Seller Seal is committed by signature to comply with the following guidelines.
- We operate a commercial watch business. All the information that we post on the platform and give to ChronoWatches about our company is truthful.
- We are a financially established company, we stand by our obligations, and we make our payments reliably and on time.
- We sell only authentic goods from trusted sources.
- We truthfully state the condition of our goods and point out any signs of use, defects or damage, where applicable, in writing and in images.
- We generally offer watches that are in stock and that we can deliver at short notice. If the watches to be delivered are not in stock, we state the expected delivery time. Once a payment is processed, we will deliver the goods within the designated time, provided no other agreements have been made with the buyer.
- We answer ChronoWatches customer inquiries that arrive by e-mail, within five working days.
- In principle we only ship insured merchandise or bear the shipping risk ourselves.
- We always strive to ensure the transaction is fair. Should there be disagreements, we will work with the customer to find a mutually satisfactory solution.
We take very seriously any violations of these terms and conditions, reported by ChronoWatches users. We strive to resolve problems through a quick and unbureaucratic clarification of the matter, and to find a solution satisfactory for both parties. Such violations can lead to the Trusted Seller status being withdrawn from the dealer.
Take our word for it, and if there are any problems contact our support desk.
Please note: We cannot guarantee the authenticity of goods sold by dealers with the Trusted Seller distinction. All arrangements made regarding payment and shipping of goods are the sole responsibility of the buyer and seller.